- Attend your Den meeting this Wednesday
- Participate in the Boone High School Homecoming Parade on Friday
- Keep selling popcorn
- Wednesday, October 14 - Den meeting, 6:30 p.m., Blankner cafeteria unless otherwise noted by your den leader
- Thursday, October 15 - District Roundtable, 7 p.m., LDS Church, 45 E. Par Street
- Friday, October 16 - Boone High School Homecoming Parade. Pack 168 will walk as a group in this years' parade. The theme for 2015 is "To Infinity and Beyond: An Interstellar Homecoming." More details to come, but we will meet for the parade directly after school at Blankner at 3 p.m. or as soon as you can come from your school.
- Monday, October 19 - Pack Committee meeting, 7:30 p.m., East Coast Wings
- Wednesday, October 28 - Pack Halloween Party
- Saturday, November 7 - Scouting for Food (bag drop-off)
- Saturday, November 14 - Scouting for Food (bag pick-up)
- Sunday, November 15 - Popcorn Show 'n' Sell at Ace Hardware, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Popcorn will be available for pick-up at this week's den meeting. The second and last Blitz weekend is October 16-18 (i.e., sell popcorn and let us know by Monday, October 19 via a response back to this email). Also, we will have a Show 'n' Sell at Ace Hardware on Orange Avenue on Sunday, November 15 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sign-up sheets will follow. Sales and tips will be divided up between working Scouts and a portion deposited into their Scout Account.
- Cub Halloween Weekends happening Oct 2-4, 9-11, 16-18, or 23-25 at Camp La-No-Che: http://cflscouting.org/division/camplanoche/programs-cub-scouts/cub-halloween-camp-csfc/
- Moss Park Campout, November 7-9 (more details to come)
- Orlando Science Center Scout Day Programs 2015-2016 - This is a great way for your Scout to earn their activity badges if they can't make every den meeting: http://www.osc.org/education/scout-adventure-days/
- Scout Day with Blue Man Group, Sunday, November 15 at 7 p.m. at the Blue Man Group Theatre in Universal CityWalk. Cost is $52.83/person which includes the show, a Theatre Talkback session and the Blue Man Group Patch for registered scouts. Contact the Blue Man Group Sales Team at 407-224-3313, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. to register. Deadline is Thursday, November 5
Jeanine Carson, Communications Coordinator
Cub Scout Pack 168, Orlando, Florida