September Core Value - Cooperation
Attached is the 2014-2015 Pack 168 calendar for your reference. In summary, here are key upcoming dates:
- Thursday, August 28 - Pack 168 New Cub Scout Sign-Ups at Blankner, Kaley and Lake Como at 7 p.m. If you know of any families that are interested in joining our Pack, please encourage them to attend the sign-up meetings.
- Thursday, August 28 - Ft. Gatlin District Roundtable, 7 p.m., Delaney Street Baptist Church (yes, same evening as our New Cub Scout Sign-up)
- Wednesday, September 3 - Pack meeting (see above details) and Orientation for new Cub Scouts, full uniform (i.e., official Cub Scout shirt and matching shorts). Note we are combining this meeting with our new Cub Scout Orientation and will still plan to have our flag ceremony, awards and details on the upcoming year.
- Wednesday, September 10 - Den meetings, 6:30 p.m., Blankner unless otherwise noted by your Den Leader
- Saturday, September 13 - Popcorn Show & Sell, ACE Hardware, time TBD
- Thursday, September 18 - Ft. Gatlin District Roundtable, 7 p.m., Delaney Street Baptist Church
- Monday, September 22 - Pack Committee meeting, location TBD
- Wednesday, September 24 - Den meetings, 6:30 p.m., Blankner unless otherwise noted by your Den Leader
- Saturday, September 27 - National Public Lands Day, Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Also attached is the leadership roster for our Pack. Note there are several gaps with some of our leadership spots so if you are interested in volunteering, please let Mark or Stacy Jansen know via a response to this email.
We look forward to seeing everyone in the next few weeks.
Jeanine Carson, Communications Chair
Cub Scout Pack 168, Orlando, Florida