- Deliver your Scouting for Food bags (by Wednesday)
- Attend your den meeting this week (Wednesday)
- Sign-up for the Popcorn Show 'n' Sell (Sunday)
- Wednesday, November 11 - Den meetings, Blankner cafeteria, 6:30-7:30 p.m. (unless otherwise noted by your Den leader) AND Scouting for Food bags delivered
- Saturday, November 14 - Scouting for Food (bag pick-up), Blankner parking lot, 9 a.m.
- Sunday, November 15 - Popcorn Show 'n' Sell at Ace Hardware, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (sign-up sheet forthcoming)
Our Popcorn Show & Sell at ACE Hardware on Orange Avenue is this Sunday, November 15 beginning at 10 a.m. This will be our Fall Fundraiser and we will have a table in the parking lot at ACE hardware. Please sign up for a one-hour time slot by clicking the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xq3dmZmg3ScSinExw74rR85RtZDxByj0BZbwFvvBRa8/edit?usp=sharing
Scouts that work a one hour shift will divide half of the entire day's profit among all workers and the amount will be credited towards their scout account. For example, if the total profit is $200, and 10 scouts work a one-hour shift each, they will receive $10 in their scout account. ($200 / 2 / 10 = $10). The other half will be deposited in the Pack's general operating fund.
SCOUTING FOR FOOD
Scouts promise "to help other people at all times." There is no better way to show our Scouting spirit than by participating in the annual Scouting for Food drive! Now is the time to show our community the Scouting values of being loyal, helpful, kind and cheerful.
Our Pack 168 Scouting for Food effort runs twice in November. Food bags should be dropped off by this Wednesday, November 11. Then, this coming Saturday, November 14 we will gather at Blankner School at 9 a.m., and split up and collect the filled bags of food and return to Blankner where the Sherrard family will collect all the donations and take them to the local food bank.
Questions? Contact Brook Sherrard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anastasia State Park, December 4-6 (more details to come)
- Camp La-No-Che. There are several opportunities to camp at Camp La-No-Che over the next few months:
- Tiger Growl, November 20-22: http://cflscouting.org/division/camplanoche/2015/10/27/tiger-growl-a-grrreat-weekend/
- Webelos to Scout Transition Weekend, December 4-6: http://cflscouting.org/division/camplanoche/webelos-to-scout-camp/
- Cub Holiday Weekend, December 11-13: http://cflscouting.org/division/camplanoche/programs-cub-scouts/cub-holiday-camping/